Low Tension (LT) Electrical Installations for distribution, regulation and control aplications.
AUGI has the qualified technical staff to undertake all types of Low Tension (LT) electrical installations:
- Installation of cable trays and conducts
- Cable laying
- Connexion of all field elements
- Cabling of inputs - outputs to the electrical cabinets and junction boxes
- Installation of services, lighting and switchboards
- Continuity and insulation checks, input / output field signal verification, etc.
All works are always planned before hand, thoroughly compiling the materials needed, with the lenghts of cables and trays necessary, so it is minimized the actual installation time, and scheadules are adjusted. Very important factors in cases of retrofittings and modernisation of existing systems where stopping production times are critical.