Allows to perform a modification on a material, taking as a reference a printed mark (register) in the material itself.
With the register control, the reference mark poistion in the material is detected, and upon the reading corrections in the systema are done automatically to maintain its position in respect to the original. This technology allows:
- Printing several colours keeping the posiction between them.
- Reprint on an existing printing in the same material side or the reversed.
- Apply a product (glue, adhesive, background,...) in a particular point in the material.
- Cut the material according to the printed size.
- To collage several sheets together in the same position.
- And in many other situations, where it is necessary to repeatedly perform a task in a concrete point in the material.